Linus Pauling, the founder of orthomolecular medicine and multiple Nobel Prize winner, was a great advocate of the use of a hefty daily dose of vitamin C because it is such an incredibly versatile vitamin.
This form is not acidic and therefore causes no acid regurgitation or irritation to the stomach in persons who are sensitive to it. Ingredients based on 1 tablet: Quantity: RDA% *
- § Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 1 gram (1000 mg) 1670%
- § Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 110 mg 10%
- § Citrus Bioflavonoids (37% of the total amount
- § of Bioflavonoids is Hesperidin) 500 mg +
- § Acerola 50 mg +
- Rutin 50 mg Other ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
§ Calcium phosphate
§ Vegetable stearic acid
§ Gelatin, Magnesium stearate from
§ Silicon and a vegetable protective layer.
* Recommended Daily Allowance set by the Health Council on the basis of a 2000 calorie diet. + The RDA has not been established for this substance.
Use: 1 tablet daily, preferably during eating.
Allergen information: contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, shellfish or shelf life.
Natural variations in color are possible with this product.
The supplement is made in such a way that a gradual release takes place within a period of 2 hours.
Quantity: 150 tablets
Why is there little information available about this product? Unfortunately, due to strict EU legislation, we can only give limited information about supplements. Only approved claims that are in the EU database may be mentioned. We therefore often can not share results from scientific studies that have not been submitted
to the EU for approval. If there are specific questions about this product, please contact our customer service for personal advice.